I missed day 2..oops! So, I’ll do day 2 and 3 together.
Every Day Inspirations
Day 2….Compile a list to let loose, unlock ideas and free my mind….had to pick from a list of 4 things to write about.
I picked “Things I’ve learned….so here we go.
Things I’ve learned
- Never take life for granted
- Never take the people that you care about and love for granted
- I will always make major mistakes no matter how hard I try not to–because I’m human and that’s just what humans do.
- God is everything or He’s nothing
- There is a bit of bad in the best of us and a bit of good in the worst of us
- Forgive, forgive, forgive…..and let shit go. This includes forgiving ourselves and letting go of wrongs we have done
- Love yourself. We ALL deserve to be loved–including love from ourself
- Accept people and situations for who/what they are at the very moment in time
- People do or say things…they don’t necessarily do them to you–so don’t always take things so personal
- Love, kindness and compassion…you can never show enough of it!
- Nothing positive every comes out of being negative
- We always have choices
- Life is a very beautiful thing
- There is ALWAYS something–anything, to be grateful for
- Making amends heals relationships
Day 3: Select 1 word from a list to write about…….
I picked the word “choice”
Every day we have a choice as to how we want to live our lives. These choices include how we treat people, our own attitudes, whether we want to be responsible, productive, respectful etc. It’s all up to us, as individuals
Our choices shape the way we think and live out our lives and how we interact with others. These choices also impact our relationships with both people we are closest to and people that we barely know.
If you don’t like the way your life is going then you have the choice to change it…to turn it around and make it go in a different way. Don’t let anyone ever tell you or make you believe that you don’t have choices. Don’t ever take it for granted either.
There was a time in my life that I thought that I didn’t have choices about certain things and situations. I’m very grateful to have been able to see the truth in that…..and turn my life around
Intro to Poetry
Day 2: Inspiration was a face..